The United Methodist Women (UMW) are gearing up for our next rummage sale!
October 14-19, 2018
- Sunday, October 14, 2018 from 4:00-8:00pm
- Monday, October 15 and Tuesday, October 16 from 8:30 am -8:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 17 from 6:00-9:00 pm (30% mark-up)
- Thursday, October 18 from 10:00 am-3:00 pm (regular prices)
- Friday, October 19 from 9:00 – 11:00 am (Bag Day or half price)
VOLUNTEER: Must be a Birmingham First Member or sponsored by a Member. Contact us!
Call Lisa Lyon @ 248-763-8056 or the Birmingham campus office @ 248-646-1200.
Returning volunteers will be contacted by a Department Manager.
Hot selling items:
- Antiques and Collectibles
- Vintage and mid-century items
- Good condition Clothing & Shoes
- Good condition Furniture
- Jewelry and Accessories
- Housewares – dishes, cookware, linens
- Home & Garden tools
- Books –Recent best sellers & cookbooks
- DVD movies
- Video Game consoles and games
- Working small electronics, stereo equipment
We do not accept:
- Air conditioners, humidifiers, dehumidifiers
- Baby equipment (cribs, bassinettes, strollers, high chairs, seats, gates, pack’n plays)
- Basketball hoops
- Christmas trees or Christmas lights
- Non-working electrical items
- Entertainment centers
- Large kitchen appliances (stove, oven)
- Medical equipment
- Office Equipment (computers, printers, faxes, typewriters)
- Office Furniture or Large Desks
- Organs or Pianos
- Old TVs (console or portable)
- Torn/stained furniture or clothing
Large Item Pick-Up: Our truck visits a different community each day from Sunday October 14 – Tuesday October 16, 2018 to pick up quality furniture & oversized items. Pick-ups must be scheduled in advance. Scheduling Deadline is October 7, 2018.
Please contact Debbie Berg at 248-798-4898 or firstname.lastname@example.org for scheduling your large item pick-up.