Children in preschool through 5th grade are invited to be a part of a family Christmas Eve pageant video. There are mostly speaking parts to present the A-Z Christmas script. Non-speaking parts can be siblings who would like to perform without talking. Musical performers are also needed to sing Christmas carols (solo and/or as a family) and perform their musical instruments.
Register Your Child For A Part
After registering your child, you will receive a script and recording instructions by December 4.
Record and Submit Video
Please record your child(ren) using these guidelines:
- Please record the video in Landscape (Sideways – not up and down)
- Your phone may be used to create the video. (Hold it sideways to record.)
- Submit your video by December 11 for editing and publishing to our website, YouTube, Facebook, etc.
- When filming – please wait about 4 – 5 seconds at the beginning before you start talking and continue to record about 4 – 5 seconds after you finish talking at the end also. This allows for better editing and transitioning.
- Keep the phone close to the people being videotaped so we get good/loud sound recording.
- Try to face the camera when speaking to get the best volume.
- Try to film in an area where there is low background noise and check your background for distractions. It is best not to film in front of a window or bright light.
- Have fun.
No editing required.
Children may read from or memorize lines from the provided script while at home. Children and families are encouraged to have fun and use creativity when performing lines. Video recordings are due by Dec. 11.