NEXT SALE: October 13-18, 2019
- Sunday, October 13 from 4:00-8:00 p.m.
- Monday & Tuesday, October 14 & 15 from 8:30a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 16 from 6:00-9:00p. (30% mark-up)
- Thursday, October 17 from 10a. -3p. (regular prices)
- Friday, October 18 from 9-11:00a. (Bag Day) or half price
VOLUNTEER: Please contact Lisa Lyon at (248) 763-8056 or church office at (248) 646-1200.
Hot selling items:
- Clothing & Shoes in good condition
- Vintage and Mid-century items
- Antiques and Collectibles
- Books –Recent best sellers & cookbooks
- Jewelry and Accessories
- Housewares – dishes, cookware, linens
- DVD movies
- Video Game consoles and games
- Working small electronics, stereo equipment
- Furniture in good condition
- Home & garden tools
- We do not accept:
- Torn/stained furniture or clothing
- Large kitchen appliances
- Humidifiers, dehumidifiers, air conditioners
- Non-working electrical items
- Basketball hoops
- Pianos or organs
- Computers, printers, faxes, typewriters
- Large desks/office furniture
- Entertainment centers
- Baby equipment (cribs, bassinettes, strollers, high chairs, seats, gates, pack’n plays)
- Old TVs (console or portable)
- Medical equipment
- Christmas trees or Christmas lights
Large Item Pick-Up: Our truck visits a different community each day on October 13-15 to pick up quality furniture and oversized items. Pick-ups must be scheduled in advance.
Deadline is October 4.
To schedule a pick-up please contact Debbie Berg at 248-248-798-4898 or email UMWrummagetruck@yahoo.com
New volunteers are needed. Contact Lisa Lyon at (248) 763-8056. Members may sponsor friends to work along with them. Returning volunteers will be contacted by Department Managers.