We are excited to offer indoor worship. We have plans in place to make this a meaningful and safe experience for all who attend. We look forward to welcoming you to worship!
Worship with us in person! Pre-registration is no longer needed, but all our safety protocols are still being followed.
Worship in the Sanctuary with overflow simulcast in Fellowship Hall and Livestream
Worship in the Christian Life Center with Livestream
Worship in the Sanctuary with Livestream (go to www.berkleyfirst.org for details)
Please observe our safety protocols:
- Properly worn face masks (covering nose and mouth) are required at all times for everyone age two and older. If you are unable to wear a mask, it is most appropriate to worship online.
- Social distancing is required.
- Plan to arrive with time to be checked in for attendance and have your temperature taken with a no-touch thermometer. If your temperature is 100.4 degrees or above, you will be asked to return home. Please do not come to the church if you are feeling ill in any way.
- Restrooms are for emergency use only, limited to one person at a time.
- Please take your coat/jacket into worship with you. Hangers will be removed from the coat racks.
- There is no coffee hour. Upon arrival and dismissal, please do not congregate in the hallways or Fellowship Hall.
- If you have traveled via airplane, internationally or domestically, in the past 14 days, do not come to the church. Self-quarantine at home for 10 days.
- There are self-screening questionnaires at each door.
What to Expect in Worship:
- Seating will be by family group as directed by the ushers from the front of the worship space to the rear. Seats will be socially distanced. Ushers will indicate your designated seat. This procedure ensures that nobody will walk past someone who is already seated.
- Children and youth will worship with their parents. Activity packets will be available for children. We are not offering nursery care or Sunday School at this time.
- Worship will not include congregational singing or spoken responses.
- Dismissal will be directed by the ushers from the rear to the front of the worship space.
We take the greatest care to safeguard our guests, however, participation in services and events is voluntary and your health is your own responsibility. By attending you are acknowledging the inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold Birmingham and/or Berkley First or any of its employees, agents, contractors or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.