HUNGER/MISSIONS FOOD & SUPPLY DRIVE
Tuesday, March 31
Noon – 6 p.m.
Drop off at Birmingham First Main Entrance
Birmingham and Berkley First Hunger and Missions committees are teaming up to provide assistance to the organizations we serve in this unprecedented time. We will have a food and supply drive on Tuesday, March 31. We are collecting items at church (following the critical social distancing guidelines below). We are also encouraging people who would like to support this effort from home to make a special second-mile gift to support hunger and missions from home. You can do so by clicking here and designating your gift for hunger.
Please bring any of the following items to the parking lot by the main entrance between the hours of noon and 6:00 pm.
Please bring in boxes or bags segregated by food and supplies:
- Non-perishable food such as canned goods, cereal, mac n’ cheese, peanut butter, soup, Goldfish
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Bottled water
- Chips and cookies
- Cleaning supplies such as disinfecting wipes and solutions, hand/dish/laundry soap, shampoo
- Paper products like towels and tissues (yes including TP), brown paper bags, wax paper
- Protective gear like face masks, gloves, gowns
Want to help? Call Bill & Mary Lou Guisinger at 248-672-6742.
Critical Social Distancing Guidelines
All persons participating in the drive must adhere to social distancing guidelines (keeping at least 6 feet between yourself and others) and no one should come to the church who is experiencing any symptoms of ill health. This is a drive-by, drop, and go event. Only one person may be out of their car at a time. No one is allowed to gather at the drop off location. Click here for additional social distancing instructions.