Hunger and Missions are joining together again to sponsor a food/supply drive for the local organizations.
Drop the following items in bins outside the CLC entrance from September 19-26.
Help is needed on September 26 for sorting and September 27 for delivery – Sign Up To Help Here.
- Shampoo / conditioner
- Adult Bladder Pads
- Diapers – all sizes including adult (pull-ups; not tabs) and children
- Toilet Paper
- Ramen Noodles
- Drink Mixes (lemonade, iced tea, etc)
- Fruit Cups / Jellos
- Tuna / Chicken (in a can)
- Rice Roni / Alfredo Noodle (pouches – add water,milk and heat up)
- Lunch snacks, chips, pretzels etc. and cookies – individually wrapped
- Lunch meats – turkey, chicken, ham
- Sliced American and swiss cheese
- Large bags/boxes of rice and instant potatoes
- Salad dressings (small bottles and varieties)
- linens (sheets, blankets)
- household items
- kitchen items
- Zip lock bags – sandwich size and gallon sizes
- Laundry pods and dryer sheets