Hunger and Missions are joining together again to sponsor a food/supply drive for the Redford Brightmoor Initiative in Detroit and the Baldwin Center in Pontiac.
Drop the following items in bins outside the CLC entrance from July 11 – 18.
We are looking for volunteers to help sort donations on Monday, July 19 from 10-12 – Sign Up Here to Help
UPDATE (7/1/2021): The needs of the local organizations we support are still running high in Michigan. Hunger and Missions are joining together again to do a food/supply drive. Please read the list carefully as many of the needs have changed.
- Shampoo / conditioner
- Adult Bladder Pads
- Diapers – all sizes including adult (pull-ups; not tabs) and children
- Toilet Paper
- Ramen Noodles
- Drink Mixes (lemonade, iced tea, etc)
- Fruit Cups / Jellos
- Tuna / Chicken (in a can)
- Rice Roni / Alfredo Noodle (pouches – add water,milk and heat up)
- Lunch snacks, chips, pretzels etc. and cookies – individually wrapped
- Lunch meats – turkey, chicken, ham
- Sliced American and swiss cheese
- Large bags/boxes of rice and instant potatoes
- Salad dressings (small bottles and varieties)
- linens (sheets, blankets)
- household items
- kitchen items
- Zip lock bags – sandwich size and gallon sizes
- Laundry pods and dryer sheets