The Family Room is open!
The Family Room is a safe space for families with small children in a calming, developmentally appropriate room for relaxation and play.
The Family Room is open for drop-in play on most days when the church is open. It is not available for public use when needed for childcare to support active needs and ministries.
The room is closed on:
- Mondays 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Special events
Rules for using the Family Room
1. The room is open during regular church hours unless childcare is scheduled for this space.
2. Sign-in on the clipboard each time.
3. Leave notes of ways we can improve or address issues.
4. No food allowed, except for bottle feeding & breastfeeding.
5. Please take dirty diapers home with you.
6. Leave the room in better shape than when you arrived, by cleaning up all toys, books, and supplies.
Diaper Changing Station
1. Please take dirty diapers home with you.
2. Disinfect the diaper changing station after use.
3. Cleaning supplies are provided in the drawer.
No diapers in the trash can please. Dispose of used diapers at home. Thanks!
Email Kim Bowyer, Director of Children & Family Ministries if you have any questions.