Cass Family Work Day is Saturday, May 5, 2018
Two options for participation this year:
(4th & 5th graders) will take church vans from Birmingham First with Kim; 8-2:30 pm; bring a sack lunch and go have fun in downtown Detroit following mission work; parent volunteers requested.
- Children’s Ministry will bring for all to use:
- work/garden gloves
- trash bags
- flowers for planting
- bottles of water and snacks.
Gather 9-12 pm at Cass Community Social Services
- Supplies we request your family bring: (be sure to label all tools)
- Gardening tools & broom (shovels, rakes, hand tools, clippers, etc…)
- Work/garden gloves (if you have them)
- Wheel barrow (if possible)
Directions to Cass Community Social Services
11850 Woodrow Wilson, Detroit, MI 48206. Map
Please park in the secure, main lot at the Scott Bldg.
- Drive to M-10 South/John C Lodge Fwy South
- Take EXIT 6B toward Elmhurst Ave.
- Lane turns slightly right directly onto Elmhurst St.
- Turn left onto Woodrow Wilson St. & parking lot is immediately on your left.
Please RSVP by Wed., May 2 by email to Kim Bowyer or 248-646-6407 ext. 3134