Spread love and donate blood. We are continuing to be the church and hosting another community blood drive, Wednesday, February 10, 12:30 – 7:00 p.m. in the CLC. If you donated in the December drive at our church you are eligible to donate again. Antibody testing will be done on all successful donations. CDC safety standards will be followed and properly worn masks are required.
COVID Vaccine Deferral: There is a 48-hour deferral for those who received the COVID vaccine. It’s 48 hours post-vaccine before you are eligible to donate blood. It’s the same whether it’s the first or second dose, both require the 48-hour waiting period.
Please sign up online here.
or call Sue Smith at 248-730-3040.
COVID antibody testing will be performed on all successful donations.
CDC safety standards will be followed and properly worn masks are required.
Give blood, give life.
Birmingham First Christian Life Center
Click here to register.
- We will also be collecting double red units if you are able to give.
- Versiti Blood/Michigan Blood is adhering to CDC standards and will be working with the church to ensure that all precautions are taken to make this a safe environment as it relates to coronavirus.
- For everyone’s safety, we ask that facial coverings be worn
- Bring your own mask
Before You Arrive
In accordance with guidelines from the Oakland County Health Department, we ask that you answer the following questions before coming to any event at the church. Please screen yourself using these questions before arrival:
- Do you have any of the following symptoms? Note that just one symptom excludes you from entering the building.
- Fever of 100.4 degrees or higher (as measured by a touchless thermometer if available, but a verbal confirmation lack of fever is sufficient if a touchless thermometer is not available); OR
- Cough (excluding chronic cough due to a known medical reason other than COVID-19); OR
- Shortness of breath; OR
- At least 2 of the following symptoms: chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell and/or diarrhea (excluding diarrhea due to known medical reason), and extreme fatigue.
An affirmative response requires that you be excluded from church events.
- Have you had any close contact in the last 14 days with someone with a diagnosis of COVID-19?
An affirmative response requires that you be excluded from church events until 14 days after the last exposure to the person with COVID-19.