When Mom or Dad goes to prison, a child may feel lonely and forgotten. Especially around the holidays. Share the hope of Jesus with a hurting child in our community.
Angel Tree Sunday is quickly approaching, and your help is needed to service 185 families within the Detroit Metro this Christmas season. We hope that when you come to church on Sunday, November 18 that you will stop by the fellowship hall to choose an angel (or a few angels) from our trees and continue to show your support and love for this wonderful mission tradition.
Ways To Support Angel Tree Children
- Stopping by Fellowship Hall and choosing an angel (or angels) from one of our many trees after services on Sunday, November 18 (gifts due back to church Sunday, December 2)
- Donating to our non-perishable food bags ($40/bag) to help feed our Angel Tree families
- Donating funds for someone else to shop for an angel in your absence (Suggested donation of $50/child).
- Volunteer your time and talents during Angel Tree preparations (December 2–7) Click here to volunteer your time.
- Deliver gifts and food bags to Angel Tree families (Saturday, December 8 from 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Monetary donations will be accepted by cash, check (payable to Birmingham First) or online (designate as “other” and note “Angel Tree”- see image below) through Monday, December 3.
Questions? Please call Liz Rito at 586-703-6495.
If giving online – please designate other as “Angel Tree”