Lenton Book Study
“Half Truths” by Adam Hamilton
Study groups begin the first week of March
Sign-ups begin February 12
They are simple phrases. They sound Christian – like something you might even find in the Bible:
• Everything happens for a reason
• God helps those who help themselves
• God won’t give you more than you can handle
• God said it, I believe it, that settles it
• Love the sinner, hate the sin
We’ve all heard these words. Maybe we’ve said them. They capture some element of truth – yet they also miss the point in very important ways.
Join us this Lenten season as we study “Half Truths” by Adam Hamilton. Sign up in Fellowship Hall after services on February 12, 19 and 26.
For additional information and to sign-up, please contact Lindsay Gursky.