9:30 AM – Crib through Fifth Grade
This is our traditional Sunday School hour. Children learn through stories, songs, crafts and activities.
- Classes for each age level.
- Worship time for kids at Big and Little Chapel, with special music and a message designed just for them.
- Bible lessons, crafts, mission projects, and activities to link scripture to everyday life.
11:00 AM – Crib through Third Grade*
Come SOAR with us! Learn how amazing life can be with God as our Pilot!
- Classes grouped by age, utilizing the exciting video-based curriculum of Lil’K, Kidmo and Re:form.
- Action-packed activities to reinforce biblical messages.
- Big Chapel once per month with fun music and a child-focused message.
*We are eager to start a 4th-5th grade class at 11:00 AM. We are in need of teachers and helpers. Please contact us if you would like to volunteer.
Parents are the key! The spiritual formation of a child is nurtured through the partnership between parents and the church. We encourage parents to be involved in Sunday school as a teacher, helper or worship leader. Let’s work together to build disciples for Jesus Christ.
In-house Pagers are available in the Nursery Suite, 2 year old and 3 year old classrooms so volunteers can page you during the service if you are needed.
Special “Quiet Time Worship Packets” are available in the Narthex for children who attend worship services with their families in the Sanctuary.
No peanut, peanut butter, peanut oil products, or nuts of any kind are to be served in the building. Several children of our congregation have severe peanut allergies.
Breastfeeding moms: You may be interested to know that there is a quiet, private area in the Crib Nursery (Room 151) available for your use.
For more information, please contact
Kelly Willian, Director