Parents Day Out is located in the Nursery Suite at the south end of the building. Stop by for a visit, meet our wonderful staff, and see what a Parents Day Out morning would look like for your child.
- Parents Day Out is a state-licensed program for children from 12 months to three years of age.
- Our objective is to provide a loving, Christian, developmentally appropriate atmosphere for your child while you enjoy a few hours of personal time.
- Your little one will have many opportunities to make new friends as he or she plays and explores a variety of art media, enjoys sensory experiences, participates in music and movement, reads new stories and, as always, learns about God’s great love for each one of us.
- Our teacher/child ratio is approximately 1:3 and each child has a primary caregiver with whom a special bond is formed.
- Parents Day Out meets on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday mornings from 9:15-11:45. We follow the Birmingham Public School calendar and observe the same holidays and weather closings.
- Children must be one year of age by September 1 for the first session of the year and by January 1 for the second session.
For more information or to register, please contact Sheila Smith.