Stewardship is a central discipline of our spiritual life. Your gifts of time, talent and treasure make a powerful, positive difference in our community and world. With each act of generosity, the giver discovers the joy and blessings that comes into our lives when we give generously for God’s work.
“Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”
Each fall, we ask our people to provide an “Estimate of Giving.” It is an estimate that can be changed (up or down) as one’s circumstances change. This enables the church to make a responsible ministry budget for the coming year. Your gift, as a personal act of stewardship, enables our church to execute its stewardship.
Here are just a few of the amazing ways we have been a blessing…
- $500,000 was distributed for mission ministry outside of our church
- 3,418 volunteers supported 16 local, 5 national, and 5 international mission projects
- 111 new members were received and 33 students were confirmed
- 48 babies and adults were baptized and 20 couples married
- 700+ Rummage Sale volunteers supported 40+ missions and 18 charities
- 308 children “Stood Strong” for God at Vacation Bible School
- 700+ women shared and heard the Good News at Advent by Candlelight
- 486 first-time visitors attended Sunday worship services
- 300+ children, youth, and adults in 14 choirs rehearsed weekly and led worship
- 83 kids (4th-12th grade) fed their bodies and nourished their souls at Choir Camp
- 14 Caring Ministries programs supported hundreds of congregants